International RCM certification.
The European Reliability Centre is an official member of the International RCM Certification Committee (IRCC).
IRCC is a foundation of a group of RCM Level 4 examiners. This group is monitoring the quality of RCM certification for RCM Levels 1-2-3-4 according to the RCM standards SAE JA1011 & SAE JA1012.
IRCC works independant for all RCM trainers around the world.
RCM Level 1:
RCM workgroup member.
- is able to explain the RCM standaard (SAE JA1011)
- has a global understanding of the RCM terminology
- has a global understanding what is needed to execute a RCM study
- is able to work in a RCM workgroup
- this level is achieved in 3 days Level 1 training with an online examination.
RCM Level 2:
This level is able to manage multiple RCM workgroups and responsible for the quality of the RCM project deliverables during RCM implementation.
- has a detailed understanding of the RCM standard SAE JA1011 and SAE JA 1012
- is able to manage multiple RCM workgroups
- is able to explain all RCM terminology with the interactions between them
- is able to use and explain how RCM based methodologies for low critical systems have to be executed
- is able to control and manage the quality of a RCM study level.
- this level is achieved in a Level 2 training
- phase 1: 10 day theoretical RCM training with online theoretical examination.
- phase 2: deliver at least one RCM study + present the results for a 2 person IRCC examination committee.
RCM Level 3:
RCM tutor for Level 1 and Level 2 trainings.
Coach for Level 2 during RCM implementation.
- has at least 2 years experience as a RCM Level 2 facilitators / RCM Master.
- has effectively coached at least 2 Level 2 students with an RCM implementation.
- is able to develop RCM training for RCM Level 1 and Level 2 students.
- this level is achieved after a 3 week RCM Level 3 training. The delegate has to organise a Level 1 and a Level 2 training where the IRCC examiners have access to.
RCM Level 4:
Member of the International RCM examination committee (IRCC).
- The IRCC examiners are able to introduce any RCM Level 3 (tutor) to become an RCM examiner (RCM Level 4).