This package includes RCM + ODM + QM tools
- 1 year web-based DORA Software. 60 minutes online TEAMS training included.
- 3 methodologies
- RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
- This RCM module is 100% according to the International RCM standards JA1011 / JA1012. It uses a process FMEA and the full RCM decision logic.
- It uses all RCM definitions.
- Operating Context
- Functional failures
- Failure modes
- Failures Effect
- Failure consequences
- Proactive tasks
- On condition tasks including task interval calculation
- Discard tasks including task interval calculation
- restoration tasks including task interval calculation
- Combination tasks (for SHE consequences) including task interval calculation
- Reactive tasks
- Failure finding tasks including task interval calculation
- Run to failure tasks
- Mandatory one time changes
- Desirable one time changes
- ODM (Object Driven Maintenance)
- ODM is a mix of QM FMEA and RCM decision logic.
- QM (Quick Maintenance).
- QM uses the thought ware of Reliability Centered Maintenance. It is not so rigoureus and time consuming as RCM. QM is a streamlined RCM tool. QM can be up to 10x faster than RCM.
- QM should not be used for high critical processes. use RCM for those. QM is used for low and medium critical processes.
- With QM you are able to:
- Import your functional location lis
- Import your asset
- Add failure modes and failure effect
- Select maintenance tasks and calculate task intervals
- The RCM + ODM + QM maintenance concepts can be nested into a maintenance plan and exported to a .csv file
- Download and print standard reports as PDF.
- 1 user account.
- Safe and secure. DORA uses SSL certificates. This means the connection is secure and all data transfer to and from DORA is encrypted.
- The user can setup an extra safe setup, using 2FA ( Two Factor Authentication). Just download an 2FA app (Like Google Authenticator or similar) to your mobile and setup the 2FA in DORA. Only the user is able to login.
RCM + ODM + QM use the RCM terminology. We encourage users to fully understand RCM before using DORA methodologies. For QM we strongly advise to be at least RCM Level 1 certified. To use RCM the user should be RCM Level 2 certified.
Buy DORA Software Pro, Single user, 1 year now.