The European RCM Certification Committee changes its name to International RCM Certification Committee due to increased international work outside Europe. IRCC website: www.ja1011.org
The IRCC has a team of examiners that certify students for
- RCM Level 1
- RCM Level 2
- RCM Level 3
according to the RCM world standard SAE JA1011 and SAE JA1012.
RCM Level 1
- workgroup delegate
- understands the RCM definitions
- understands how the Operational Context is created
- understands how a process FMEA is created
- has a global understanding how the RCM decision strategy works
- has a global understanding how continuous improvement works
- is able to develop a Quick Maintenance (QM) maintenance concept
RCM Level 2
- high quality knowledge of developing maintenance concepts > maintenance plans > maintenance programs > continuous improvement of C.A.R.E.
- C.A.R.E. = Cost + Availability + Reliability + Efficiency / Effectiveness
- is able to manage multiple workgroups developing maintenance concepts with RCM – ODM – QM methodologies
- makes weekly / monthly reports
- uses MPE (Maintenance Program Effectiveness) for continuous improvement of ALL factors that influence C.A.R.E.
- is able to implement RCM – ODM – QM
- For senior operators, mechanics, process specialist, maintenance & reliability engineers / managers
RCM Level 3
- RCM teacher and consultant
DORA software complies with the standards which are developed by IRCC.